Are you ready to vote?
Would you like to vote by mail?
- A voter who requests an absentee ballot by mail is not required to provide a reason why he or she is voting absentee.
- Download an absentee ballot application from the Secretary of State’s website.
- Complete the form and submit it to your county board of registrars’ office.
- Absentee ballot requests can be made as early as 180 days prior to an election.
Need to register to vote or change your address?
- Download a voter registration application on the Secretary of State’s website here.
- To register to vote in Georgia, you must be a citizen of the United States; a legal resident of Georgia and of the county in which you wish to vote; and at least 17 ½ years of age.
- To register, you must fill out and submit a voter registration application to the Secretary of State or your county board of registrars’ office.
- You may also obtain voter registration forms from your county board of registrars’ office.
Voters can also register through the Department of Driver Services when renewing or applying for driver’s license or ID.
Download the GA SOS app on your cellphone. This app is brought to you by the Georgia Office if the Secretary of the State. From the election portion of the GA SOS citizens can register to vote online and access their voter information through the mobile friendly...
Upcoming Democratic Meeting Saturday, February 24, 2018 @ 9 am *Agenda* Vernon Jones- Legislative Workshop; RJ Hadley - Campaign for Secretary of State; Colonel (Ret) Denise Gaines-Edmond
Please sign up for our mailing list to receive news for Rockdale Democrats
To make a secure online contribution, please click the button below.