RDP Now Seeking Interns!
The Rockdale Democratic Party believes in providing internship opportunities for students 18 years of age and up interested in the political process by inviting them to be a part of our office team in Rockdale County.
* Availability is dependent on staff needs and personal availability.
Intern Duties and Responsibilities
- Draft correspondence for general distribution
- Communicate with Democratic Party officials and staff
- Build relationships with Democratic organizations
- Engage in grassroots campaign training and voter registration
- Provide general office support and organization
- Conduct candidate and opposition research
Interns must commit to a minimum of fifteen hours per week. Schedules will be set with RDP staff supervisor.
How to apply
Applications are always welcome. Interested candidates should complete the form to apply. You will be notified shortly if an opportunity is available.
* Internships are offered in our Rockdale office. To be eligible you need to live within the Rockdale County area.